CM2 ministick sensitivity

DavePastry

I find the ministick to be wildly oversensitive in most situations (tpods, SU25 laser reticle, etc) I've tried adding curves in DCS which helps a little but I imagine someone with a deeper understanding of the virpil software could maybe share their settings or advice on this issue? 

I910900K, 4090, 32gb,Varjo Aero, no compromises: all VR all the time. 

I find tweaking the DCS settings plenty enough. I'm sure you can use the Virpil software to the same effect, but the problem with that is that the changes you apply will be global, as opposed to per-aircraft if you use the DCS "axis tune" functionality:

image.png

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

10 hours ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

I find tweaking the DCS settings plenty enough. I'm sure you can use the Virpil software to the same effect, but the problem with that is that the changes you apply will be global, as opposed to per-aircraft if you use the DCS "axis tune" functionality:

image.png

this is very helpful! thank you! 

• Like 1

I910900K, 4090, 32gb,Varjo Aero, no compromises: all VR all the time.