Trim Button Bug

SnuggleFairy

I'm sorry about creating another thread for this, but the previous one is locked and in the latest patch notes I saw: "Fixed: SAU-V24 incorrect behaviour during trim procedure was fixed." That lead me to believe that the trimmer issue was fixed, but the problem, in my humble opinion, still persists. I made a video on it, I hope it helps. Basically when you start a turn left for example, and you want to trim to stay in that turn, after you press the trim button - there's an additional roll to the left without any pilot input. If you disengage the A/P channels, that behavior disappears

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah there is definitely something wrong. I don't think we are wrong and the devs are right. It's just a bug. Let's hope after the devs had their vacation time they are ready to tackle the Mi-24 and make it a fantastic module. Hopefully they also add cockpit shake and visual indication when entering VRS.

• ED Team

This is already reported and we do have a report still open regarding trim.

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2