Chuck's Mi-24P Hind Guide

dfpoor

Chuck's HInd guide went live yesterday.  Seems strange there is no announcement here.  If you are a supporter, you got an email.  But someone else might have missed it.  Grab it now!  It is really good.  Learned to use PSS only during uprepared TO and landing sites.

https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-mi-24p-hind/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

F16/FA18/A10C2/M2000C/AV8B/F15E/A4E/P47/P51/MIG21/AH64/MI24P/KA50

I didn't even know we had the ability to use the sling on this thing.  For the fun of it, I was simply swapping the Mi24 in the place of the Mi8 on missions made for the Mi8, but a lot of them required the sling and I couldn't find anything in the quickstart manual or control bindings.

Thanks Chuck!

run come save me

4 hours ago, Scofflaw said:

I didn't even know we had the ability to use the sling on this thing.  For the fun of it, I was simply swapping the Mi24 in the place of the Mi8 on missions made for the Mi8, but a lot of them required the sling and I couldn't find anything in the quickstart manual or control bindings.

Thanks Chuck!

You need to use actual cockpit switches

3 hours ago, Scofflaw said:

I didn't know that.  I managed to deliver some cargo with the sling, for the first time ever.  This opens up a lot of missions for me.

It turns out that ED put sling bindings in latest patch. Search for "hook" in Mi24 pilot tab.