Door gunner and MP

Talisman_VR

Hi Folks,

I purchased the Huey last week, but can't find a MP server that allows me to have door gunners as a loadout.  The loadout screen just will not provide the door gunners as an option, even though MP servers allow crew positions for human door gunners.  Such a shame that my friends and I can't get in the door gunner seat as a human player in MP.  Anyone else having trouble getting door gunners as a loadout option in MP?  Am I missing something about the loadout screen?

On a happier note, the Huey is my very first helicopter and I must say that I am blown away by it 🙂 Especially as I have a force feedback joystick, a JetPad with SimShaker software and VR.  Can anyone recommend a MP server that provides for great Huey flying in a variety of roles and the chance to fly with other Huey pilots?

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, not sure what the issue is, we fly with multi crew gunners regularly? Does it allow co-pilots?

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

On 8/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, 0414 Wee Neal said:

Hi, not sure what the issue is, we fly with multi crew gunners regularly? Does it allow co-pilots?

Neal

Thanks Neal, yes co-pilot OK but loadout not included for door guns even though door gunner positions available, just like co-pilot.

Happy landings,

Talisman

17 hours ago, Guile said:

Check out the Air Assault Operations server, link below

Thanks Guile, will do.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png