Wingmen incessant talking over radio.

Ok I hope this is the right spot to post the. I love DCS and hate to post negative stuff however there is one thing that drives me nuts above all else. When playing PvE the wingman constantly calls out targets even when he is on the ground taxiing. The problem is that you may have bogies heading your way or targets coming up and you want to give him orders. You cant, because he is still rabbiting on about ground targets. Sure I can turn down the cannel he is on but that doesn't solve the problem of not being able to give him orders until he shuts up. The best way I feel this could be solved would be for Eagle Dynamics to add a radio silence option for the wingman so that he stops calling out and he would then be open to orders. Is there another solution that I am missing?

5 minutes ago, DropBear64 said:

The best way I feel this could be solved would be for Eagle Dynamics to add a radio silence option for the wingman so that he stops calling out and he would then be open to orders.

Isn't there an option for that already? Not at my PC so I don't remember what it's called.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1