Save game options??

freespirit

Hi. Would like to ask if any 'Save game' options has been implemented in the game so far? I've started to play DCS a few years ago, but stopped due to the lack of 'Save game' option so playing became very frustrating without that feature. I know that in the last few years a lot of development has been done, but I'm not sure if 'save game' option is now available.

If there is still no official way of saving the game progrees during mission, is there any other way through some third party patches to do so?

• Like 2

The DCE mod may help here, but it's more of a "save state" affair. A "save current progress" option would be great, especially for longer campaign missions. One for the wish list post perhaps....

• Thanks 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

The DCE mod may help here, but it's more of a "save state" affair. A "save current progress" option would be great, especially for longer campaign missions. One for the wish list post perhaps....
Apologies I of course meant DSMC not DCE

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3316138/
  • Like 1

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero