I place them at /Saved Games/DCS/Liveries/Ju-88A4/

like this:

D3i4BLe.jpg

They show up on DCS like this:

zf9vhtx.jpg

The Ju-88 has very few user-made skins, if you create some please share 👍

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

10 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

I place them at /Saved Games/DCS/Liveries/Ju-88A4/

like this:

D3i4BLe.jpg

They show up on DCS like this:

zf9vhtx.jpg

The Ju-88 has very few user-made skins, if you create some please share 👍

Best regards,

Eduardo

These were actually the ones i just downloaded as well. i placed them in the liveries folder like you did, however that made it so only those 3 liveries were available in sim. the original leopard pattern one is gone and i can't find it.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

4 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

These were actually the ones i just downloaded as well. i placed them in the liveries folder like you did, however that made it so only those 3 liveries were available in sim. the original leopard pattern one is gone and i can't find it.

Yes, sorry, its been a while since I used those liveries. I edited the description.lua of the liveries, so that the only country that can use them is Romania, leaving the countries field like this:

countries = {"ROU",}

Then, to use the default livery, set the aircraft country to "Third Reich".

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

11 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Yes, sorry, its been a while since I used those liveries. I edited the description.lua of the liveries, so that the only country that can use them is Romania, leaving the countries field like this:

countries = {"ROU",}

Then, to use the default livery, set the aircraft country to "Third Reich".

What I'm wanting to do is have both the leopard and the Romanian liveries avaialble for Simply Germany (or any country really). Problem is i can't find the leopard livery anywhere to change the country code

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

7 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

What I'm wanting to do is have both the leopard and the Romanian liveries avaialble for Simply Germany (or any country really). Problem is i can't find the leopard livery anywhere to change the country code

Sorry, cant help you with that, as I always set the liveries for the country they belong to, I don’t know how to do what you want 😢

1 minute ago, Rudel_chw said:

Sorry, cant help you with that, as I always set the liveries for the country they belong to, I don’t know how to do what you want 😢

as far as i've been able to tell if you simply delete the countries = {"ROU",} line then the livery becomes available for all countries. I just can't find the leopard livery to even change the line. it seems to be missing in the liveries folder 😕 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, dresoccer4 said:

bump, anyone know where the Ju-88 leopard livery lives?

The Default Leopard skin  is here DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\tech\WWII Units\Textures   it is the Ju-88.zip folder that will have to be extracted.

I have already created a Folder for the Default skin (BELOW) so  If you want to add it to the liveries folder  as a seperate skin 

you will need to place it here  (C:) \Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\Ju-88A4   or    DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\tech\WWII Units\Liveries\Ju-88A4 (To see in ModelVeiwer 

place in Both locations)

Default Skin.zip

Edited by Warlord64
  • Like 2