Not Sure what to do on Mission 9

Dantagonistic

Hi, me again! I started mission 9 and started flying with the cargo, but I noticed a light on the pilot's dash warning of chips in the gearbox oil. I know that when you see this you must land immediately, so I lowered the cargo to the ground and then set the heli down afterwards. While landing, my crew reported a left engine failure but I was already down safe. I shut down the heli but nothing else triggered. When I quit the mission I got score 0 - looks like I missed a trigger and perhaps landed too early.

1 час назад, Dantagonistic сказал:

Hi, me again! I started mission 9 and started flying with the cargo, but I noticed a light on the pilot's dash warning of chips in the gearbox oil. I know that when you see this you must land immediately, so I lowered the cargo to the ground and then set the heli down afterwards. While landing, my crew reported a left engine failure but I was already down safe. I shut down the heli but nothing else triggered. When I quit the mission I got score 0 - looks like I missed a trigger and perhaps landed too early.

Hi, again!! This is the very trigger that is responsible for icing. Just turn on the anti-icing system before starting

Hi, I was fairly sure I did turn it on but I might have rushed and not put it on before engines. I just completed the mission but I did have the gearbox chip light on for most of it, although it could have been due to me being rough when lifting the cargo. I initially expected a scripted failure because the briefing mentions a concern with the fuel quality.

• Like 1