Collective VPC TCS Plus + Ka-50 Grip

the collective is working, the Ka-50 grip isn't.

DCS World Control Menu only recognizes it as a slider in the bind-able section.

jccy12.jpg

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

ok got it working!!! yeaaaa!!!

just assignment issues with the Virpil programing software, not very intuitive but I figured it out!!

jccy123456.jpg

1 hour ago, SunDevilPilot said:

Will be watching. I have mine but haven’t set it up yet. Waiting on some 80/20 aluminum parts to build the floor base / stand with. 

What’s the issue with it being a slider?

incorrect assignment, you have to assign the stick and grip, then make a profile. then save configuration.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

On 8/15/2021 at 3:42 AM, admiki said:

Strange that you missed that, considering you have VPC throttle and stick? Or did you get all at the same time?

No, I had them little by little, so yea the configuration didn’t show I had to manually assign the collective. 

16 hours ago, Wychmaster said:

@71st_Mastiff I have the same setup. Are your 4 way hats working correctly in DCS? Mine have the problem that one of the directions isn't recognized by DCS. So I have to use button press as stand in, which is always triggered when you move any direction above the "click-threshold".

one of the POV switches?

Which switch?

I checked and all my buttons work. You might want to run your virpil joy tool. 

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

23 hours ago, Wychmaster said:

@71st_Mastiff I have the same setup. Are your 4 way hats working correctly in DCS? Mine have the problem that one of the directions isn't recognized by DCS. So I have to use button press as stand in, which is always triggered when you move any direction above the "click-threshold".

try this, it works as it should.

if I have understood your problem correctly

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Hobel

Am 22.8.2021 um 10:53 schrieb Hobel:

try this, it works as it should.

if I have understood your problem correctly

Unbenannt.JPG

Thank you. It worked (partially). The non-functional directions were missing physical button mappings (right side on the screenshot you posted). Now everything is set up to my liking. Thanks again.