Threat Rings and other Datalink features

llOPPOTATOll

Will we be getting threat rings such as the, Pre-Planned, Memory, Datalink, Donor, Azimuth Threat, and ALQ-213 threat rings?

Will we be getting the ability to send photos over datalink?

Will we be getting the ability to display the datalink information like in the HMD on the HUD?

Do we have/will we receive VMF datalink? Im unsure of where VMF comes on the timeline and if its realistic for our A-10C

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

Yeah disappointed lack of tad features has no been addressed since a10c 1.0

Not having features that other fighters have is disappointing that it was not addressed in a10c 2.0

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 10:31 PM, llOPPOTATOll said:

Will we be getting threat rings such as the, Pre-Planned, Memory, Datalink, Donor, Azimuth Threat, and ALQ-213 threat rings?

Will we be getting the ability to send photos over datalink?

Will we be getting the ability to display the datalink information like in the HMD on the HUD?

Do we have/will we receive VMF datalink? Im unsure of where VMF comes on the timeline and if its realistic for our A-10C

I should have guessed it that the subject was already mentioned. I posted the "same thing" here,

4 hours ago, TEOMOOSE said:

I should have guessed it that the subject was already mentioned. I posted the "same thing" here,

I would be very surprised if the Air Force allowed ED to realistically model the TAD, especially functions that pertain to threats or countermeasures.

Edited by WobblyFlops

7 hours ago, WobblyFlops said:

I would be very surprised if the Air Force allowed ED to realistically model the TAD, especially functions that pertain to threats or countermeasures.

Other modules do share similar systems and capabilities, while I understand it's totally different on each and every modules, but some D/L functions do exist in other modules and it's getting more in depth.

Perhaps, if not all but adding some D/L elements to the TAD would be a great start.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ED cant even get a delete mark point function added on the CDU  even though its noted in the dash 1 manual.......

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD