F16 XL

treasure

It would be a nice module to have, but remember that this is a mid 80s era F-16, so, it wouldn't have all the capabilities of the existing Viper. Not saying that to discount it btw, I do think it would be a nice addition, it's just going to be a lot more work than one might initially realize

Awesome prototype

Would I want to see it added to DCS? Nope.

But in general, I do not care for any prototypes in DCS.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 3

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

1 hour ago, sirrah said:

Awesome prototype

Would I want to see it added to DCS? Nope.

But in general, I do not care for any prototypes in DCS.

Just my 2 cents.

I personally don't mind the idea of prototypes, aircraft with limited production runs, or even planes killed before they could get off the drawing board being added. To me, that's what even the most realistic flight sims are about, getting the feeling of flying the aircraft, and even exploring what it could've been had history played out differently.

And inb4 the usual comments on that, I should add that this attitude means I should "just play War Thunder", it just means that for me, my enjoyment of DCS just typically revolves around it being as real as possible, but also fun, and creative. Heck, after the Mosquito trailer came out, me and one of my guys are toying with the idea of doing a Indiana Jones/Kellys Heroes style Warbirds campaign with both DCS and ArmA.