Color/Balance change from neutral to cold (blue)

dggoofy

Yes, it's been happening since 2.7 release on all maps it seems. Haven't investigated how time of the day affects the scale and probability of this glitch, though.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

@dggoofyI've already seen this behavior on a non-modded version of the game. I believe this issue is yet to be reported.

Does it do it 100% of the time a few seconds after the player spawn, and whatever the time of day, or does it do it only at sunrise/sunset?

We'll need a couple of tracks to report this. Can some of you make some? (I'm away from my PC)

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

@FlappieWell, it happens whateveer the time of the day, but nearly mostly at sunrise/sunset.

Here is 2 screen of the Mi-8T V campaign (1st mission), at the very beginning. If you go outside (F2) then unzoom, it becomes blue sooner.

Would like to share Trk, but it's a big file. How should I do this ?

Screen_210818_184215.jpg

Screen_210818_184233.jpg

• 3 months later...

Reproduced and reported.

At first, I thought it was something about time of day, but after changing time of day, I came to this conclusion: it always happens exactly 60 seconds after mission start, whateve the time of day. It's only more visible in the morning.

Thanks again, @dggoofy.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.