Radar GMT / Sea Display (sweep line)

Underscore

Question

When in A2G mode and the attack radar is in GMT or Sea and the sweep line goes across the screen, I thought the bright side of the sweep line should flip on its return journey

So as the sweep line goes right to left the bright area is to the right of the line (indicating the latest refreshed bit)

As the sweep goes from left to right the bright(er) area is to the left of the sweep line

Currently the bright area is always to the right on both sweeps

Bug or how its on the real jet ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5800X @ 4.8Gz; MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk; GeForce RTX 4090 MSI Trio;  32MB DDR4 @ 3600Mhz; Samsung 980 pro M.2; Varjo Aero VR; Thrustmaster Warthog stick, Viper TQS throttle & MFD's; Monza SR-P pedals

Good catch. There's a video out there, that's showing the GMT sweep in a IRL cockpit, that we can use for reference. I don't remember how to find it, but I'll look.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

hello , Does TGP slave to a moving target or any radar target once acquired?...

Thanks 

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals