Play Dcs world with dx9,10,11

JRM

To get a better idea on whether it is playable, maybe worth posting the PC specs - CPU, GPU, Ram and Hard Drive.

Look here for system requirements: DCS World 2.7 (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

And Windows 10 is now mandatory. @JRM
f you have W10 installed, there's a chance you can play DCS. Please attach a dxdiag log. Here's how to get one:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Obtaining-a-DXDIAG-log-for-diagnostics-and-troubleshooting-issues-with-graphic-cards.html

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

24 minutes ago, Flappie said:

And Windows 10 is now mandatory. @JRM
f you have W10 installed, there's a chance you can play DCS. Please attach a dxdiag log. Here's how to get one:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Obtaining-a-DXDIAG-log-for-diagnostics-and-troubleshooting-issues-with-graphic-cards.html

DxDiag.txt

2 minutes ago, JRM said:

Im already playing dcs 2.6 but only goes to 12 FPS

I see you have a Core 2 Duo CPU with a Radeon HD6450, which is Dx11 compliant. You asked about playing 2.6 in your initial post, but I assume you meant 2.7.

12 FPS must be painstaking. You should first try to gain some FPS with DCS 2.6 before moving to 2.7 To do this, try to free up some space in your main hard drive: there's only 13 GB left on your C:\ drive, which means your Windows pagefile size is constrained.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, Flappie said:

I see you have a Core 2 Duo CPU with a Radeon HD6450, which is Dx11 compliant. You asked about playing 2.6 in your initial post, but I assume you meant 2.7.

12 FPS must be painstaking. You should first try to gain some FPS with DCS 2.6 before moving to 2.7 To do this, try to free up some space in your main hard drive: there's only 13 GB left on your C:\ drive, which means your Windows pagefile size is constrained.

Ok now my HD has 130 free GB Should I set preloaded terrain?