House of SARH - Fox 1 League

Cookie.

House of SARH

HouseofSARH.png

House of SARH will be a 5 v 5 competitive Fox 1 league with a playoff and a championship to crown the Lords of the SARH

Schedule 

Will run from Sept to early October. Season will finish before TACT 21.2 First game will be Sept 4

Prizes

None this will be for honor

Discord

https://discord.gg/8VWnBVSQVc

M2K.png

Missions

Missions will have Caucasus, Persian Gulf, and Syria. Those who do not wish to fight on Syria can revert to PG or Caucasus.  (all will be released by end of week)

Missions uploaded on Discord

Streams

Official list of Streamers will be compiled when confirmed.

Results

Will be submitted in discord as Tacview files

Signups

Signups will end August 25th

Ex Signup Format:

Squadron: Eclipse Task Force

Timezone: 17:00z - 22:00z

Maps: Syria, PG, Cauc

M2K.png

Edited by Cookie.

Rules

• Format will be 5 v 5 Best of 3
  • Teams will be allowed to have mercenaries but they may not have more than 2 and must not be members of the opposing team
  • Bullseye will be centered between two fields with a 74nm bubble
  • 1 Sortie per pilot no respawns any pilot who has crashed or has been shot down must disconnect from the match server
  • Jester is allowed
  • Any in air disconnects are considered dead and may not return
  • No Stream sniping
  • No abuse of any bugs or exploits whether they are known or not
  • No ECM
  • A round is won if a Team controls the area for 5 minutes or eliminates all opposing aircraft
  • 1 Aircraft must land at the opposing airfield to consider the round a win
  • Weapon Restrictions: 6xR27R/T, 4xR73, No Fox3s, No A/G weapons, No Talds, No 9x, No ER/ET, No Nuke
  • Failure to abide by rules will result in forfeit of the round
  • RTB for INS or Payload issue is allowed must be done before team enters bubble
  • Be friendly to each other
  • Squadrons can field two teams but may not mercenary for each other and cannot consist of the same pilots
  • No AWACS or EWR will be available
  • Not every rule can be written if there are any questions please ask in discord or PM me
  • No intentional Iron Dome
  • At least one representative from each team must be in the discord
  • All planes must be within the bubble within 10 minutes of the first aircraft entering
  • Teams will be assigned maps but if any plays cannot play the map due to performance or not owning it they must revert to Caucasus. However if both teams agree they may switch to any map they prefer. For Example if Team A and Team B are assigned Cauc but both want to play Syria they may do so.
  • No AOA abuse if you have questions on this PM me
  • I can only provide 1 match server per weekend Teams must decide who will host
  • Host teams must have IC enabled and default server messages.
  • BDA should be disable and all exports should be disabled
  • Server Tacview must be provided for result submission
  • Rule breaks constitute round forfeit
  • if a round ends in a tie it is considered null to the score first team to 2 wins would take the game

Mig29S.png

Schedule

unknown.png

bsYgo4V.png

5odc9LX.png

Edited by Cookie.
  • Like 2

Squadron: [Alamo] Alamo Squadron
Timezone: US/EU (around 1800z is best)
Maps: Cauc, PG, maybe Syria

Edited by Prez

Heavy Fighter Elitist
AIM-120 Best Missiletm
AWG-9 Gaslighter
Diagnosed with terminal Skill Issue

Squadron: Gyphon Squadron

Timezone: EU/US/NZ, 1800-1900z best

Maps: Cauc, PG, (most have Syria)

Edited by dundun92

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

As a participant I feel the need to congratulate whoever had the original idea of such competitive event!! I do hope we will have many more "houses of SARH" in the future and to be able to participate in as many as possible!!

I do have one question though. What is the logic behind the decision to have a totally stripped off F10 Map that shows just a map and not even our own aircraft, and at the same time allow pilots to use the NS430 Navigation System? I would appreciate an answer.

2 hours ago, BMamba said:

As a participant I feel the need to congratulate whoever had the original idea of such competitive event!! I do hope we will have many more "houses of SARH" in the future and to be able to participate in as many as possible!!

I do have one question though. What is the logic behind the decision to have a totally stripped off F10 Map that shows just a map and not even our own aircraft, and at the same time allow pilots to use the NS430 Navigation System? I would appreciate an answer.

Thank You House of SARH will continue in the future. And to your question I would refer to Nineline's guidelines for this section your Squad Rep already reached out to me via PM on discord the forum is not a place to debate rules.