F 18 HUD Steering and Distance Display Not Working

I'm using mission editor supercarrier to create practice case lll recoveries. The only issue (other than landing) is I can't get the steering display and distance to show on the HUD. I do get the display for time and Tacan comes up fine. 

When I'm practicing case lll recovery in the standard Mission menu all displays work fine so I must be forgetting or omitting some function in the mission editor with the aircraft carrier or the F18 or both.      

Any suggestions?

VR Oculus 1, Alienware Aurora R11, Windows 10, Intel I9, CPU 3.7, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB, 2 TB HDD/1TB SSD, Thrustmaster F18 Add On Stick, Thrustmaster TWCS throttle, older than dirt Toshiba monitor, Alienware 510 headphones. 

Click TCN and ILS on HSI MFD (left side top two buttons)? Setting ILS on carrier in mission editor and then when in the mission turning it on with the UFC to the channel you set it to. 

These ideas pop in my head off the cuff from what I can deduce with absence of more info. Maybe it will help - hopefully - good luck! 🙂

My mistake, it is working fine. I populated more fields in the carrier set up. Now if I could just reduce the canopy glare or halo effect from the VR headset crosshairs when flying at night.  

VR Oculus 1, Alienware Aurora R11, Windows 10, Intel I9, CPU 3.7, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB, 2 TB HDD/1TB SSD, Thrustmaster F18 Add On Stick, Thrustmaster TWCS throttle, older than dirt Toshiba monitor, Alienware 510 headphones.