[Multicrew] Is the HSI working in the front seat ?

tugais
Go to solution Solved by SnuggleFairy,

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of help regarding the HSI located in the front seat operator cockpit. I flew yesterday as the operator in a multicrew setting while someone else was at the command of the aircraft. During our session I could not find a way to get the HSI to work despite following the starting procedures found in the Chuck's Guide and the official ED's Quick Start Manual.

What's odd is that the ARK-15 radio-navigation worked just fine. I could take control of it, enter the radio frequencies and the needle would steer me to the right direction (despite the heading being wrong of course).

Does someone else experience any problem with the HSI in the front seat while in multicrew ?

Thanks !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

51 minutes ago, SnuggleFairy said:

It's a multiplayer desynch. You can fix it by jumping out and jumping back into the operator seat

I'll give it a try later today, thank you for the tip ! 

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

On 8/20/2021 at 3:06 PM, SnuggleFairy said:

It's a multiplayer desynch. You can fix it by jumping out and jumping back into the operator seat

Sorry for replying this late, I did not have time to fly until today. You were right and your solution worked for us, just had to go back to spectator and rejoin the operator seat after a second request. Thank you !

---

Thanks for taking some time to reply to my question @RedHorse

• Like 1

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ