F-15 Shoot Ready Lights not very visible

I took the F-15C for a ride a couple of days ago and I realised that the shoot ready lights are not very visible. In fact, they don't look as lights at all. Is someone else experiencing this issue? I'm sharing two images, one from when the lights changed from red to yellow and one I took a couple of minutes ago.

Screen_170415_011751.jpg

Screen_210820_190730.jpg

Try playing with Gamma graphic settings, I pretty much maxed out my graphic settings in DCS but I use nVidia and also play with settings of my GPU as well. I increased hue to make nav and cockpit lights glow out, however it also makes the sun create a big messy impossible to look into smudge. 

I simply decrease this hue thing in night sorties to make night cockpit more readable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for your answer. Both pictures were taken with 1.8 gamma. I used to had that setting back in 2017, so I made the latest screenshot the same way, although nowadays I play with 2.2 gamma, the most common setting, according to what I read through this forum. I tried lowering gamma even to 1, but the shooting lights kept showing as not glowing textures... No one else looks to be affected, so I guess it's something that happens only on my own machine I'll have to get used to.

Edited by Adder76