9K113 controller inputs & zoom

So the sight key commands for zoom in and out no longer work as they should but think this has been pointed out already, my question is if there's a way to dedicate a single contoller input for the sight itself, currently I can move it using the joystick, mouse and TrackIR all at once, for obvious reasons I'd like to whittle down to just the joystick - any ideas how to do this please?

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

OK I've sussed out how to cancel the mouse input but TrackIR still overides the input, another weird problem is the using the mouse to move the camara in F2 mode stops working whenever I access the 9K113, there's obviously a controller conflict going on here 😞

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

The problem looks to have been identified and reported already..

Edited by Dr Zaius