Multiplayer is lacking.

Blackhaze440

44 minutes ago, randomTOTEN said:

But these are all tasks you would have to perform for AI aircraft that were performing the same tasks. You would have to place them, give them callsigns and numbers, and give them flight plans. Literally the only difference is you use the skill dialog to choose "client."

Is that correct?

So your problem is just that making a mission takes too much time for you in general?

No.  You would only have to modify the ATO and mission waypoints if it's anything like Falcon BMS.  

• 2 weeks later...

Should check out the XSAF server, they run a campaign with a very challenging AI that controls Red.  Resources are limited on both sides, and the helo ops are awesome because you really need to work on base defense as as Red will try to steal your lunch if you give it a chance.  I've been playing there for a while now, and have not found anything comparable yet.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 1:35 AM, randomTOTEN said:

But these are all tasks you would have to perform for AI aircraft that were performing the same tasks. You would have to place them, give them callsigns and numbers, and give them flight plans. Literally the only difference is you use the skill dialog to choose "client."

Is that correct?

So your problem is just that making a mission takes too much time for you in general?

Just out of curiousity, could you supply a link with your published missions?
Not to be pedantic, but creating a 'dynamic' mission for one client, is a nightmare.
I cant even fathom 50 clients, let alone 100.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:53 AM, StevanJ said:

then 2.7 kinda broke the game for us so we moved on.

How did 2.7 break the game?

• Like 1

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5