Product Serial Number

wilsonov

Each time I start-up DCS (latest version 2.7), I'm prompted to enter the "product serial number" for both the F-15C and then again for Su-27 (it's the same serial number for both, as they came with the FC3 module). Is this normal sim. start-up ?

:thumbup:

The FC3 is one module ... the F-15 and Su-27 are two other different modules, even if FC 3 includes the same aircrafts ... the modules are different.

Most likely you have at some point tested the F-15 & Su-27 but have not purchased them .. enter your DCS Module manager and delete both Modules ... DO NOT delete FC3

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

33 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

The FC3 is one module ... the F-15 and Su-27 are two other different modules, even if FC 3 includes the same aircrafts ... the modules are different.

Most likely you have at some point tested the F-15 & Su-27 but have not purchased them .. enter your DCS Module manager and delete both Modules ... DO NOT delete FC3

Thanks !

:thumbup:

• 2 months later...

I have had the same problem with ALL the modules i have bought after installing a boot partition backup ....

message: Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 500
Using saved authorization

fixed by a timezone reset ...

Edited by jackd