F16C Hardpoints

SUBS17

If you're talking about the Left and Right Hardpoint switches at the front of the right side panel (SNSR PWR), those are used to power the cheek stations, which only hold sensors (TGP, HTS), not stores.

• Like 1

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

• ED Team

please include a track replay showing the problem and we will check it.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

vor 11 Stunden schrieb SUBS17:

Start from the runway start the Hardpoints buttons are off but the Hardpoints still release ordnance.

The hardpoints can't be powered to release ordnance afaik, the hardpoint power switches only power the cheek hardpoints (5R / 5L).

17 hours ago, TobiasA said:

The hardpoints can't be powered to release ordnance afaik, the hardpoint power switches only power the cheek hardpoints (5R / 5L).

Incorrect, "St Sta" switch powers the hardpoint stations. It's located on the avionics panel. 

the LHPT and RHPT switches are indeed for the chin stations

• Thanks 1

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Falconeer:

Incorrect, "St Sta" switch powers the hardpoint stations. It's located on the avionics panel. 

the LHPT and RHPT switches are indeed for the chin stations

Ah, never bothered these because they are on all the time. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Cupra said:

But when power on without anything mounted there can be electrical issues at bad wheater as far as I know… so just power on if needed.

Other wise… I donor know how well done the damage and system Model in DCS is done at this state of development. 

IIRC the F16 is not allowed to fly without wingtip launchers for that reason, because those connectors can't be covered.  It would just hang outside the wing

Stations under the wings (when the pylons etc are removed) are sealed with covers which are bolted in place. So it shouldn't matter to much in bad weather

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat