OH-58 vs Taliban

Hi,

I've been in the DCS A-10 since about 2010.  Once upon a time I was a JTAC with Canadian SOF.

In 2011 I had an amazing relationship with the OH-58 community.  I'd like to share an intimate moment between Canadian SOF, US ODA and several bad people doing bad things.

I hope this video gives everyone an idea of how to best employ the Polychop OH-58.  These guys and gals had huge nuts!  HUGE!!!

Enjoy.

• Like 6

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

• 1 month later...

Kiowa pilots were good guys/gals.  They were good at resupply (dip/smokes) for the guys that did that stuff and M-4 Runs 😂

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 4790K / EVGA 1080ti SC / 32GB DDR3 / 1TB SSD / Oculus Rift S / X-56 / MFG Crosswind V2 / ButtKicker + Simshaker for Aviators

• 5 months later...

I dealt with them in 2008-2009 and they were a good bunch, but I was in the Kunar Province but still...  fun times.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Definitely good folks, summer of 2006 I was flew Iraqi planes out of Kirkuk.  The Air Force refused to give us radios or offer CSAR if we got shot down.  The Kiowa guys gave us their number and promised to come get us if we needed.  Fortunately, we never did, but no Kiowa pilot will ever need pay for their drink around me.

• Like 6