overhead break on landing

ustio

Ok so the ATIS says arriving runway is 21L, However during and overhead break my wingman is on left echelon, when i kiss him off he breaks to the right nearly collided with and join right downwind and then land at 21R

Check your kneeboard cards for the procedure. Gator also explains it when leading you back from event 1.

Just in case, I also wrote a  post about it:

PS: Which runway the AI lands on is hard coded, I have no influence over this. Recently ED changed something and sometimes the AI lands on 21R. But sometimes they land on 21L. Quite random it seems. So just ignore that.

Just FYI at Nellis the ATC is changing active runway to 21L/R for landing depending on the wind. Isn't that it?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Ok, thanks for the info and prompt answer, i asked because i see in the carrier the AI with wings swept. 

By the way, i am flying Zone 5 campaign and it is very very good, it is making me be more proficient in the Tomcat.

Thanks Reflected, please continue making campaigns for tomcat and/or hornet with such realism..keep pushing, and as we talked previously when possible make it multi-player for several pilots, with all of them purchasing your campaign of course... 😉