South Atlantic Assets

Mig Fulcrum

Maybe there is one, but I don't recall an actual list... I think it's more a "ongoing work in progress" that is fairly fluid still.

I know they showed many screenshots of this and that, several ships of UK and other origins that were in the conflict. They've shown some buildings and such at Port Stanley. If memory serves I think they planned to add Argentinian Mirage III's for AI and... a few others. I think there was talk of a Sea Harrier that would be flyable and full fidellity? 

I dont' think they are currently ready to give us a solid list, as I dont' think it's going to be in the store anytime soon. Maybe in 6 months or a year we might get some press releases announcing features!

• Like 1

Actually every map is just a sandbox. It depends on yourself or the mission developers what you make of it. I don‘t expect some type of Mirage or the Sea-Harrier to be ready, when the Falklands map will be released - but maybe a few years later.

• Like 3

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 1 month later...

Anything you own…?

I can’t wait for this map - it will be “Scotland - Norway, WW2”

Mossie fjord strike against shipping and industrial plants - vs German flak batteries and FW 190s

Of course, the real frustration is the lack of RN / RAF aircraft - of any post war era but especially 1982.  That Sea Harrier is a must…!

Argentina are getting a Raz Pucara 

and the forthcoming Aerges Mirage F1 could be useful

Of what we do have…

UK - Gazelle, Hermes and Illustrious mods

(many RN assets shown with map.. assume asset pack?)

Argentina - A4 mod, Avio Jet + Sea Eagle as Etendard / Exocet stand in??

• Like 2

• 1 year later...