Orientation of Aircraft in 3ds Max

Hey guys,
hopefully someone can help me out here.
I am new in modding for DCS World. So I started to learn it with help of the beginners guide in the forums. ☺️
Now my problem: The guide says that I have to orient the aircraft with nose pointing along the positive Y axis. When I do this my aircrafts back side is the left side 😟 I added pictures for more transparency of my problem. In dcs world it flys along the side 😃

Thank you all for help 🙏

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p51.jpg

Hey razo+r 🙂

Thanks for your help. 🙂

I already rotated it so the nose is along the x axis. Then I have a problem with the coordinates of the landing gear. The main landing gear has 1 coordinate and the other coordinate is mirrored at the x axis. With this solution my aircraft explodes when touching the ground. 😞

On 8/29/2021 at 8:05 PM, Fiete3103 said:
Hey guys,
hopefully someone can help me out here.
I am new in modding for DCS World. So I started to learn it with help of the beginners guide in the forums. ☺️
Now my problem: The guide says that I have to orient the aircraft with nose pointing along the positive Y axis. When I do this my aircrafts back side is the left side 😟 I added pictures for more transparency of my problem. In dcs world it flys along the side 😃

Thank you all for help 🙏

p1.jpg

Its actually very simple - any 3d model should be oriented, so that it points to the right in the "top" viewport in 3ds max. 

Before animating, make sure that the pivot points are oriented correctly as well.