Piercing Fury Mission 2

Lee1

Can't get started in this one.

IFE declared and ATC stops all movements.  Looking at the F10 map, the C130 turns around and lands safely at Kokhli and doesn't come near Kutasai.  Looking at the mission planner with all the events on, I get the idea it's supposed to crash short of runway. Nothing happens and I'm stuck going nowhere and out of options.  I can manoever round the emergency vehicles and take off but the rest of my flight can't and even when I get a/b none of the other triggers happen and so I'm stuck stooging around awaiting orders etc that never happen.

Please could you advise me if I'm doing something wrong or is there a fix for this.

thanks and regards

Lee

Please can you advise?

1 hour ago, Lee1 said:

Please could you advise me if I'm doing something wrong or is there a fix for this.

See this thread for potential fixes for Mission 2 - specifically changing the C-130 landing WP to a min altitude flyover point.

There also fixes to OPF missions 3, 9 and 14  by snakedoctor here -

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312575/

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks very much for the reply.

I notice that I'm using a version older than the current one on the DCS site.

Have the fixes been incorporated into the newer one or will I need to apply them when I install it please?

Thanks and regards

Lee

16 hours ago, Lee1 said:

Have the fixes been incorporated into the newer one or will I need to apply them when I install it please?

AFAIK you will need to apply the fix to m2 after installing.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go. However, can't get it to go now at all since uploading the latest one.  I now get an extra menu on "fly" that asks me to choose which position to fly in and then the other three aeroplanes disappear. Well, it does work but only as a single ship and won't let me past the first mission.