Possible to repair runway?

CL30

I ran a search in this forum for "runway repair," which pulled a bazillion results, none of which seemed relevant.

Anyone know if it's possible to repair a runway and return it to service after it has been bombed?  I started working on a new mission where enemy flights will continually respawn (once destroyed) from their base, and the objective is to take their runway out to prevent them from departing.  However, I'd like to be able to return the base to service after a certain amount of time has passed.

I did a Google search as well, and thought I saw reference to runways being fixed after a 60 minute time period has elapsed, but that thread was really old and almost seemed like folks were saying it was a bug or a script.

Thanks!

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So, I take it that's a "no" on the ability to repair runways. 😆

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Grimes said:

You can't force it. 

The one hour period is hard-coded at the moment. 

Ah, thanks, Grimes!  So that one-hour thing is true and they will repair?  That's great, thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]