480th FS Spangdahlem 7- Pack!

Roughmaster

Hi all,

I just posted a 7-pack of SPANG Warhawk vipers! In this pack you will find 2 jets with dynamic bort numbers (HaveGlass and normal) and 5 highly detailed unique borts based on their real world counterparts. They have some unique details such as killmarks and even custom painted bombs, as they were painted in the war against ISIS. These skins are the first to feature my all new landing gear rework! 

Hope you will enjoy these.

SPANG_00002.jpg

SPANG_00003.jpg

SPANG_00005.jpg

V2_00003.jpg

SPANG_00000.jpg

V2_00001.jpg

V2_00002.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Must have liveries! outstanding details.

Thank you.

F.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I have a request, I live in Italy and near the Aviano Air Base, I would like to ask you if you could make some local Squadron skins of the 555th FS "Triple Nickel" and the 510th FS "Buzzards"
When I have time I go to photograph them, you can see some of my photos here on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/155325808@N08/

Let me know and thanks in advanced.

Cheers,

Michele

Edited by extender72

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

On 9/1/2021 at 12:19 AM, fagulha said:

Must have liveries! outstanding details.

Thank you.

F.

Thank you very much! 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:42 PM, PLUTON said:

Hello
it is thanks to people like you that our DCS simulator
also takes value in our heart.
a thousand thank you gentlemen for your beautiful skins👍👏🤗

Those are some very kind words, I appreciate them a lot! Thanks!!!

• 2 months later...

They look gorgeous, thanks for your work

• Like 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 6 months later...

The 083 is the most use jet for me till this day. Thanks for your brilliant paints.
Much appreciated!

Question: Can you make a pack like this with one of the Aviano based Squadrons?
I didn't wanted to make a new topic for it, hope you forgive me 😉

• Like 1

Fennec_NL on the website

On 6/7/2022 at 7:28 PM, BobVSomeren said:

Question: Can you make a pack like this with one of the Aviano based Squadrons?
I didn't wanted to make a new topic for it, hope you forgive me 😉

+1!

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.