North American Carrier Based Squadron Recruiting Hornet and Tomcat Pilots!

pantasauras

Join VFG as a Tomcat Pilot or Hornet pilot part of VF-32 or VFA-105!

Who we are:

At the beginning of 2021 me and two good friends were frustrated when we couldn't find a squadron that was a healthy breed of milsim and fun. So that is why we founded this group! We have a passion for realism, but also want to provide a welcoming experience for players of any skill level in our custom built campaign with custom made skins!

Requirements:

Discord

SRS

F-14 or F/A-18

Syria Map

Supercarrier

18+

Communication!

We have our campaign nights on Sunday 9:30PM EST

Training on Friday night 9:00PM EST

Stop by our Discord!

https://discord.gg/FEaM72AWKY

1 hour ago, BeoWolf_57 said:

Cooper? from 361stVFG on IL2?.............  Looks like you guys are all East Coast squadrons...............  LOL, I'm still hoping someone will start VFA-22 or VFA-94 out of Lemoore Naval Air Station.  I was stationed there for eleven years (82-93) and went back after I retired in 97, well I had too, wife, kids.... started working for the Boeing Avionics Repair Facility in VFA-122's hanger, well it was VFA-125 Rough Raiders until they decommissioned as a F/A-18C/D training squadron and went down the street to VFA-122's old hanger where aviators transitioned to F/A-18E/F's.  Now VFA-125 is the RAG for F-35's and they are getting a brand new and very huge hanger.  You guys interact with AG-51 very much?.. they have been around since DCS was LOMAC and IL2 Great Battles was the old legacy IL2.  All old farts like me, they run with the F-14 as VF-51 and have a what if VFA-51 with Hornets.

Cheers

352ndVFG Hoss

Holy god dude thats mad cool haha, those were both squadrons me and Tonk looked at but decided on emulating CVW-3 from the 60s-90s since they operated the same squadrons consistantly, hoping someday to open up a VA-75 Sunday Punchers in the A-6E once Heatblur releases it and open VA-105 once we get the A-7E, VF-32 also flew the F-8J if I remember correctly. I think I looked at AG-51 in late 2020 before I asked Tonk and a new guy in the 361st at the time, Mystic, if they would be interested in starting a group.