Thrustmaster Hornet Grip button maps

Hey folks, I've got the TM Hornet grip with a Virpil base, and can't seem to find an illustration showing which buttons need to be mapped - there are a few floating around, but they seem to miss things like (what I assume to be) the radar elevation wheel.

Can someone please point me to a diagram showing me what buttons I need to map to my Hornet grip, as well as what should go on the Virpil throttle I have? Chuck's guide uses a different stick to the official Hornet grip, so I'm looking for what is the most realistic mapping.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

HI.

I think (IIRC) that in the manual you can find pictures of  the grip and the stick (F/A-18) with the buttons named and from there it should be easy to bind them in your system. The only button that is not in the real thing is the 3way pushbutton left of the RECCE one, so use it the way you want ( view ZOOM IN/ZOOM OUT?). The radar antena elevations should be on the throttle. For the rest, I'm sorry, can't help.

Saludos.

Saca111

P.S.: In the spanish manual, in page 83, you have a picture and explanations of the stick. Again, the 3way button is missing, use it at you discretion. The throttle is in page 87.

Edited by Sacarino111
  • Like 1