JTF 13's VFA 151 is Recruiting

Legs

JTF-13 is a relaxed group of individuals who all take pride in enjoying DCS and all that is has to offer. From teaching newer people with no experience, to honing the skills of more seasoned individuals as time goes on, we are always here to teach!  We have active JF17 squadrons as well as A-10C/II squadrons, F-14A/B dedicated squadron, an F-16 and 3 F-18 squadrons with both Navy/USMC assets and EU assets as well,  Lots of openings coming with the new release of the , AH-64 and Kiowa in the future. This group has been around since mid-2020 and is always looking to grow. We have many talented individuals who are in the military and have actual accrued time in some of these air frames, as well as people who can help train you in tactics and help you with any issues you may have with your selected air frame. We also have real aerobatics instructors that can assist you with formation flying, fuel management and whatever, as well as real life ATCs, We would like active active players who do not mind a relaxed atmosphere, can enjoy either a full military experience or as a reserve.

I am the CO of our VFA 151 F 18 squadron, and we need pilots now more than ever! If you are interested, please apply below at https://forums.jtf13.com  and mention my name in your application or in our discord when you join. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via PM.

Screen_210717_120430.png

LEGS - JTF-13