VRS SuperBug available for pre-order

badaboom

The second pic looks like the 2d cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

From scratch. Im certain it comes with its own AFM as well. Dont quote me on that, but its supposed to be the most realistic aircraft ever produced for a flight simulator.

Know what I just noticed? You buy the Hornet, you get REX as well. Yeah I think Im gonna get the hornet to just save money on REX!

Edited by hitman

From scratch. Im certain it comes with its own AFM as well. Dont quote me on that, but its supposed to be the most realistic aircraft ever produced for a flight simulator.

Know what I just noticed? You buy the Hornet, you get REX as well. Yeah I think Im gonna get the hornet to just save money on REX!

What's REX?

BTW, I have heard the same about the realism level. No blowing up stuff, but I was at least happy that you could drop bombs and bug/lock aerial targets.

Yeah, it sucks. I don't want to buy FS9. I don't really want to buy FSX either. ;) However the prospect of getting to fly around the world in a Super Bug, taking off from San Antonio International is just too freaking cool to pass up. :pilotfly:

And that REX stuff is probably worth the purchase price alone.

Hi Hitman,AlthoUgh I wish it were true,I don't see anything on the VRS site that advertises "The F/A-18E" and "REX" together for purchase for one price.And if I'm not mistaken REX is only for FSX.

I'm really interested to see what type of carrier opps will be included with this,if any.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*****This is NOT your Accel. Hornet!!!!*****

This baby is incredible!!!! I'm really not exaggerating when I tell you THIS THING IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!

How about this VC in 6dof!!!

fs92008-12-2123-01-17-26.jpg

fs92008-12-2123-04-13-51.jpg

fs92008-12-2123-19-55-37.jpg

fs92008-12-2123-10-10-88.jpg

fs92008-12-2123-00-23-10.jpg

The VC is a true work of art! with TRK-IR4 6DOF the immersion is through the roof!!

you really won't believe you're flying in a sim that's 5yrs old. I only have a few hrs in her but the flight model feels very real,it feels like you are propelling a large piece of steel through the sky!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]