How to eliminate certain voice messages

MADLOU1

I'm in the process of setting my Voice Attack for my communications with my wingmen and flight.  Is there a way I can eliminate the game saying my commands?  For example, when I say, "wingman return to base" through voice command,  I do not want the game voice to repeat that command like it does when I issue that command through the keyboard bindings.  I do want the wingman to answer though. 

Thanks!

I'm in the process of setting my Voice Attack for my communications with my wingmen and flight.  Is there a way I can eliminate the game saying my commands?  For example, when I say, "wingman return to base" through voice command,  I do not want the game voice to repeat that command like it does when I issue that command through the keyboard bindings.  I do want the wingman to answer though. 

Thanks!
Well, you can buy the VAICOM plugin for VoiceAttack and then you have the option to disable pilot voice, text on screen, force language and a lot more. You don't even have to mess with VoiceAttack commands for the communication menu, as VAICOM uses export.lua and not the comm menu.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk