Authentication Issue - Campaign "Activation" Issue

The game is telling me that ALL my content that I've purchased is no longer current and once in game opens a window giving me the option to purchase all these modules. Some of them are modules I've already bought and paid for and others I haven't even looked at. 
My computer is showing the same time as my phone and it is all automatic determined by my internet connection so that shouldn't be a problem. 
I'm also having problems with a campaign I purchased via the Steam Store. F/A-18C Rise of the Persian Lion Campaign. It's telling me that it needs to be "activated". This is something new. Not sure what's going on here but there is something. 

If I choose to just close the "activation" windows everything works like normal, but without the campaign pack.

I'm running Steam Edition and Open Beta and purchase all modules and DLC through the steam website. 

I had a similar issue. My time was controlled by my internet connection but it was still an issue. go into your adjust date and time, turn off set time automatically and then turn it back on. should solve your issue. 

Gigabyte 6800XT Master 16GB, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra MB, 32GB Ram, Meta Quest 2 VR installed on Netac 2TB M.2 drive

Winwing Orion2 base with f-16EX grip, Winwing Orion2 Throttle with F-18 Grip

Currently member of VAF 136 (F/A-18C Squadron).

DCS Modules F/A-18C, A-10II-C, F-15E, F-16, AH-64D, KA50-III, F-5, P-51D and FC3 aircraft.

Terrain Modules: Persian Gulf, Caucus, Nevada Test Training Range (NTTR), Syria, South Atlantic, Sinai and Normandy 2.0.

17 hours ago, InzaneSK said:

I had a similar issue. My time was controlled by my internet connection but it was still an issue. go into your adjust date and time, turn off set time automatically and then turn it back on. should solve your issue. 

Thanks. I'll give it a go and see what happens. 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  yes I am getting the Viggen campaign pop up also, also appears as if in offline mode also, as it gives a days and hrs remaining as if in offline, and I was definitely online. Click ok, and all is ok.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]