*New movie* DCS Black Shark Overview

• ED Team

img_id952.jpg

Hey guys!

This is my last official Black Shark movie! This will give you an overview of DCS: Black Shark.

Enjoy!

Youtube link:

Download: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=952&lang=en

Thanks to jabog for hosting!

Edited by Wags
added Youtube link
  • Like 1

Sweet :thumbup::smartass::thumbup:

Drooling :surprise: of anticipation. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Good work GA. Good views on the editor as well. Gives me a glimpse on whats to come...

Edit: I admit though the first gaming sequence, external with the diamonds and the reticule seems a bit too "arcadish" for me. But at least it will please a wider audience of players.

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I'll let you know when I have it :D But I'm incline on realism as well.

Cheers, good selection on the sound track as well.

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

The music is not quite what i would've used, but i needed music without copyright :)

Understandable, nevertheless it still good.

Any plans on making others with your wicked style of sound effects, music and transitions?

• ED Team

You bet!!

The odds might lean towards that this will either be Speed 2 (in HD quality) or *drumroll*, footage from DCS A-10... Although the latter is questionable at this time, since it's too early... ;)

You bet!!

The odds might lean towards that this will either be Speed 2 (in HD quality) or *drumroll*, footage from DCS A-10... Although the latter is questionable at this time, since it's too early... ;)

Cool, then keep it up Sir. Your doing an awesome job so far. :thumbup: You have calling for this type of thing....:smartass: :book: :pilotfly::D

What the... Have you seen the download-count??? After just one day??? This clearly beats the records! I think until now it was the big VBA and VTB videos that had the hugest download counts, but now...

Great GA!

Always a pleasure to host your work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5