Pilot keys not working when bind to RIO radar adjustment , anyone ??

大垃圾

New here , never posted anything before so , pardon for my english ... 

I've got this issue since I don't have a human RIO , in order to play in the servers I gotta use the RIO by myself instead of too much reliance on Jester , cause he's not that good ... So I went to the Input config in the folder , and copied the RIO commands to the pilots seat and then bind a lot of keys to them , then weird thing happened ..

The commands of Radar elevation and azimuth adjustment don't seem to work , I can bind keys and axis to these in the pilot seat alright , but both the keys and axis however I press them just don't work , the rader's elevation and direction never moved one inch ... all the rest of RIO commands I copied worked just fine , all fine , but not the RADAR elevation and azimuth related ones ... I don't know if it's banned by the official , or did I miss something .. anyone knows ?? Thx

Edited by 大垃圾

• 大垃圾 changed the title to Pilot keys not working when bind to RIO radar adjustment , anyone ??

That’s not it , just tried , still nothing , the Radar elevation just don’t work in the pilot seat  .. Appears it’s not Jester who messed with this .  If I used my keys to change the radar like from TWS auto to man , Jester will change it back immediately like you said , but before that I did make it to auto , for only 0.5 second though .. but the radar elevation , there’s no 0.5 second of the radar moving back and forth , radar just don’t move at all ... at all ..... Jester’s never been given the chance to undo me ...haha 

Edited by 大垃圾

48分钟前,大垃圾说:

Which one of you is right ????  And how do I reply to a particular individual ??? Couldn’t find the button .... no reply button around any of your comment 

axis still work, HB disabled keyboard control only.

copy this line into Mods\aircraft\F14\Input\F-14B\joystick -- default.lua

{action = device_commands.RADAR_elevation_center_knob, cockpit_device_id=devices.RADAR, name = _('Radar elevation control')},

I7-4790K | RTX2070 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | 24G DDR3 | 東芝 TOSHIBA HG5d M.2 256GB SSD | Q200 EX

3 hours ago, 大垃圾 said:

And how do I reply to a particular individual ???

Either use "quote" button or a big plus sign to quote more than one user. Or just highlight the text you want to quote and the "quote selection" option will appear.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

2021/9/5 PM11点40分,Alphabet_Ghost说:

axis still work, HB disabled keyboard control only.

copy this line into Mods\aircraft\F14\Input\F-14B\joystick -- default.lua

{action = device_commands.RADAR_elevation_center_knob, cockpit_device_id=devices.RADAR, name = _('Radar elevation control')},

Damn this is amazing , it works , was that because I copied lines like this into the F-14B-pilot not the F-14B ?   For this to work you have to copy it into the F-14B folder but not the pilot one ??  right ? 

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to get the HCU axis to work for the pilot. I've copied those axis controls over as well the the F-14 Pilot but I keep getting a red exclamation mark by it. I can map my joystick to the axis but it dosen't work in-game.