nothing seems wrong in those pics, like razo+r said above, did you press the correct button (WPN release) and also, are you sure you kept it pressed in until the bar reached the velocity vector indicator ?

Do you have mods ? 

Edit: perhaps switch to point track (target management switch up), don't think it would change anything though

Edited by notproplayer3

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Go to the F6 view and verify if your bombs try to latch on to the laser while falling down on target, do they latch or not ?

here are some things

- are you sure you kept pressing the wpn release button until the bar came down to the velocity vector and automatically made the bomb fall down ? (as in usual ccrp bombing)

- it keeps bugging me but put yourself in point track mode (target management switch up), shouldn't change anything but you never know.

- laser armed ?

- do the bombs have the same laser code as the pod, i.e. 1688 ?

- do you have mods ? (I think so because there is the 757 from the civil aircraft mod, try disabling all your mods and see if that resolves your issue)

I honestly don't know why it isn't working for you, perhaps attach a quick track of a demo mission and I'll see in more detail what's going on.

• Like 1

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

I can see you from you screenshot #2 that you don't have Laser armed, the switch is above Master Arm switch. When the laser is armed, there is a letter L on the right top side from the AREA track indicator.

Your weapon code, in your Kneeboard must match your laser code. If you need advice let us know;P

Edited by Furiz

26 minutes ago, Furiz said:

I can see you from you screenshot #2 that you don't have Laser armed, the switch is above Master Arm switch. When the laser is armed, there is a letter L on the right top side from the AREA track indicator.

Your weapon code, in your Kneeboard must match your laser code. If you need advice let us know;P

And the armed laser "L" flashes when firing, correct?  @buceador

• Like 1

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
=============================
Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5GHz, 32Gb RAM// Radeon RX Vega // SSD only // VKB STECS Mini Plus Throttle / TM Warthog FCS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Physical Cockpit // TrackIR or VR (HP R-G2)// Win10Pro 64bit //

1. I think you should use "point" instead of "area" at your TGP. Just click TMS up to switch to Point Track mode.

2. What bombs did u use? dumb MK-82? Laser guided? JDAM? Dumb bombs might miss due to wind etc., but guided ones are pretty accurate when i use them.

3. On your second screenshot you also fly very fast. Idk, but supersonic speed might also have an impact on bomb accuracy.

Looks to me like you don't have the correct, or any, laser code set. Check your knee board for the laser code of your bombs, by default it's 1688. 

If you cold start you have manually set it. With the TGP started and active, do ICP LIST > MISC > LASR. Set the TGP code to the same number you have on your knee board. The LSS code is used if you want to search for someone else's code while it's firing. 

You don't have to be in point track mode to guide the bombs correctly. Area mode will work just fine. Going into point track mode might make your TGP jump to a different spot when you zoom out, so unless you're lasing for a moving target you really don't need it. 

When you drop your bombs, wait a few seconds before activating your laser. Firing the laser straight away might cause your bombs to correct too much and they will usually fall short then. Give it 5-8 seconds, fire the laser and they should hit the target pretty much every time. 

Edited by applepiefrost

I'm building a campaign! www.coconutcockpit.com

First, didnt waited for the release indicator to drop before releasing weapons.

Then, said it was lasing, but laser is not armed and / or flashing.

Said that watched a couple of tutorials.

Either the tutorials you watched are really bad, or you haven't really paid attention to them.

My 2 cents: RTFM.

• Like 1

That process is really complex. So why dont you just include a track file or record a video of what youre doing? You can even record your PC when its playing back a track replay after you did a bombing run which produced the exact results you are talking about. Much better than screenshots.