A problem with the HARM

guyguy507
Go to solution Solved by AdrianL,

Hi

For a few weeks I'm using the HARM and have no problems.

Since yesterday, when I'm truning it on, I see the WPN page with no option to make the scan wide or narrow, and 00:00 on the time remaining for the scan. The HARM also unable to detect any SAM.

Tried a lot of times to turn it off and on, or start a new flight, but it keeps on.

I added an image of the WPN page.

How can I fix this problem and return to use the HARM regularly?

Thanks in advance!

HARM.png

Just now, guyguy507 said:

Hi

For a few weeks I'm using the HARM and have no problems.

Since yesterday, when I'm truning it on, I see the WPN page with no option to make the scan wide or narrow, and 00:00 on the time remaining for the scan. The HARM also unable to detect any SAM.

Tried a lot of times to turn it off and on, or start a new flight, but it keeps on.

I added an image of the WPN page.

How can I fix this problem and return to use the HARM regularly?

Thanks in advance!

HARM.png

Probably loaded the HARM on the pylon that doesn't have the umbilical to talk to the missile??  I can't remember which, but I think the valid pylons are more inboard to the fuselage.

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
=============================
Intel Core i7 5930K 3.5GHz, 32Gb RAM// Radeon RX Vega // SSD only // VKB STECS Mini Plus Throttle / TM Warthog FCS / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Physical Cockpit // TrackIR or VR (HP R-G2)// Win10Pro 64bit //

On 9/5/2021 at 1:40 AM, AdrianL said:

If you have loaded the HARMs on stations 4/6 then they will not work. Only stations 3/7. Change was made a few patches ago

image.png

Yeah, plausible! But it was another story as if you finds your HARMs become another whole different creature after just one T/O and landing!

😏

Edited by KL0083

Nothing ludicrous about it. It’s just like IRL
Yes, it is. It's only that way because the ANG disabled it to reduce maintenance. It's still perfectly able to do so. If in an actual conflict, the capability would be easily restored - and what do we simulate in DCS?

Still get 3 mavericks though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Just now, CybrSlydr said:

Yes, it is. It's only that way because the ANG disabled it to reduce maintenance. It's still perfectly able to do so. If in an actual conflict, the capability would be easily restored - and what do we simulate in DCS?

Still get 3 mavericks though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Let's not debate this again. The whole community has hashed it out in the now-closed thread (closed for a good reason I imagine) here. Read to your hearts content: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/245426-4-harms-for-the-viper

• Like 3