VSN_AIRCRAFT FLYABLE MODS

Hello, this afternoon I had the pleasure of downloading and flying the VSN-YF-12 Black Bird , an interesting aircraft for the DCS.
However, I humbly ask the creators of these amazing mods, to look with affection for two mods that will be created will make the delight of old generation virtual pilots, which are the North American F-100 Super Saber and the Chance-Vought F8U Cruzader.
If the F-80, F-84 already exi

Hello, this afternoon I had the pleasure of downloading and flying the VSN-YF-12 Black Bird , an interesting aircraft for the DCS.
However, I humbly ask the creators of these amazing mods, to look with affection for two mods that will be created will make the delight of old generation virtual pilots, which are the North American F-100 Super Saber and the Chance-Vought F8U Cruzader.
If the F-80, F-84 already exist, why not these two fighters!

Just now, jacson158 said:

why not these two fighters

Maybe because making this Mods takes money, time and effort? .. the VSN Group has already given us for free a lot of aircrafts, they should keep you busy for a long time. I'd rather enjoy what we already have instead of asking for more.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

As I recall the creators buy a 3d model from say 'Turbosquid' or any other relevant site, and the do their best to get it to work. These models range from simple, not too expensive to.....you must be joking...!

So in general we take what we get, and it could be that some people have bought the model and gifted it. But I wouldn't do any of that without contacting the person who would convert it, to find out if it can be converted into something worthwhile, hope this helps. 

Well, I didn't want to be disrespectful to the people who make the mods for VSN_AIRCRAFT, but to give a small suggestion on the quality of being a user of these incredible mods. With the arrival of Carrier USS Forrestal, by ED, I thought of a model that made history in Vietnam conflict, even proved to be the best fighter on board.
Here is my apology

On 9/8/2021 at 11:34 AM, jacson158 said:

Well, I didn't want to be disrespectful to the people who make the mods for VSN_AIRCRAFT, but to give a small suggestion on the quality of being a user of these incredible mods. With the arrival of Carrier USS Forrestal, by ED, I thought of a model that made history in Vietnam conflict, even proved to be the best fighter on board.
Here is my apology

The Forrestal is not being made by ED, it's being made by Heatblur to accompany the F-14 module and will be made available to everyone in DCS.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Hello, well if Forrestal is available for free as was the Mapa das Marians, this will be remarkable. My view is that there are only two on-board aircraft in the simulator, such as the F-14, and the F/A-18 Hornet, and the latter actually participated
from the Iraq and Afghanistan Campaign. We are eagerly awaiting the A-6A, the F8U Cruzader, and not least the A-1 Skyraider, which looks like there is already a project underway.
Well, these are my thoughts on the DCS simulator, since in my youth I saw the Vietnam conflict through the TV news.

I Finally got the SR71 to work.

Can someone please help Me ?   I am trying to install the new YF12 ( that is shaped just like the SR71 Blackbird ) and  I cannot find a place 
to put it that does work.  Saved Games / Mods or CoreMods, get me the failure by ED.  I thought I read that it may not run now with newest 2.7. version?

Thanks for Your Help

Edited by ctguy1955
corrected my statement

9 hours ago, ctguy1955 said:

I thought I read that it may not run now with newest 2.7. version?

it worked for me on v2.7:

check the path where you install the mod, should be at /users/your user/saved games/dcs/mods/aircraft/

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, DronevidsandFreedom said:

how? it downloads in a 7 Z file and im not sure what i have to do to the file to get it to work in DCS. I know where to put it im just not sure how to get the file in the right formate 

Unzip it with 7zip, winrar or something similar. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good day gentlemen I have been following your amazing work for a while now and is just an incredible work of art I just have one question when can we expect to see this beauty and if it is fly able even better because is one of my favorites aircraft of all time next to the MIG 27, I want to try a shot at making some Iron Eagle missions with it and my respects to the creator cdpkobra's:VSN-KFIR.png

I am pretty sure that I can tell you that from the communities behalf and my humble self thank you for all the amazing work you are all doing take care and stay safe.

Edited by MEBF109