What does the incrementing 4 digit number (above the middle push button at the bottom of the DDI) in the support and tactical pages of the DDI mean?

JoeAce

1 hour ago, FightsOn said:

It’s not since engine start.  It’s Zulu time in minutes seconds.  It’s called TISM.

Isn't TISM a Rhino thing? Legacy NATOPS section 2.13.4.2.1 describes the MENU option replaced with the system time with weight off wheels. Unless system time is synonymous with Zulu in this case.

Edited by Tholozor

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

2 hours ago, Tholozor said:

Isn't TISM a Rhino thing? Legacy NATOPS section 2.13.4.2.1 describes the MENU option replaced with the system time with weight off wheels. Unless system time is synonymous with Zulu in this case.

May I further ask on which occasions will the Elapsed Time count being used (the one below the bingo fuel setting), as sometimes I used this ET right before takeoff to count the time elapsed after takeoff. 

• PC Specs: Intel i7 9700, Nvidia RTX 2080S, Corsair 64G DDR4, MSI B360M Mortar Titanium, Intel 760P M.2 256GB SSD + Samsung 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650x
  • Flight Gears: Logitech X56 HOTAS & Flight Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2
  • Modules: F-14A/B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C I/II, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Project: Operation Hormuz [F/A-18C Multiplayer Campaign]

6 hours ago, FightsOn said:

It’s not since engine start.  It’s Zulu time in minutes seconds.  It’s called TISM.

Then DCS is in error. I did a cold start on the runway, started the airplane and took off, and noted the time. The time was something like 2:58. I took the current time in mission and then subtracted 2:58 from it. Then I went back to the track replay to see what happened at T-2:58. It was the exact moment the engine generator cut in on the #1 engine.

• Like 1