Datalink for US Aggresors not equal to US Coaltion

104th_Maverick

For some reason clients that are flying Red aircraft on the US Aggressor coalition get degraded datalink performance from the AWACS in game.

If you place a BLUE client X nm away from a Red AWACS he WILL see the enemy AWACS on datalink,

If you place a RED client X nm away from a Blue AWACS he will NOT see the enemy AWACS on datalink.

I have attached a mission where you can clearly see this problem in action.  Simply join the Blue hornet slot and look at the SA page, you will see 3 friendly AWACS and 3 enemy AWACS on SA.

Now join the Red Hornet slot and you will only see 3 friendly AWACS and no enemy AWACS despite the enemy aircraft being well within range to be picked up by the Red AWACS and info displayed on Datalink. 

I have also attached some screen shots (2nd post), you can clearly see the Blue Datalink shows the enemy aircraft but the Red Datalink does not. 

DATALINK_BUG.miz

Red datalink.png

Blue datalink.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

To add to this, there seems to also be an issue with Red F-16s getting PPLI to work.

In one of our missions (Operation Blowdown) PPLI works perfectly well for the F-16 for clients that join in the same group.  For another mission (Operation Northern Storm) clients who join the same group CANNOT get PPLI to work despite both missions have the aircraft set up identically.

I have even tried moving the EPLRS from Advanced Action 2 to Advanced Action 1 with no joy.

To recreate this get two clients.

Join the same F-16 group on Operation Blowdown and observe that PPLI works between both fighters when aircraft is powered up, you see wingman is blue once alignment is complete.

Now join the same group on Operation Northern Storm and observe that even though both clients are in the SAME group, PPLI does not work

Op_Northern_Storm_v6.miz

S_Op_Blowdown_V6.2.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad