CATM Weapons A-A , A-G

Geraki

• CATM-120B/C, CATM-9M/X, CATM-88D and TGM-65G can simulate missile fire.
    Which means you can fire invisible missiles but those captive rounds remain on pylon.
  • Simulated missile hits the target. You can see them in the Tacview.
  • Loadout Weight and Drag are calculated as graphic shows.
    No weight loss after simulating a missile fire as the real CATM remains on pylons.
    Invisible missile has no weight or drag while they are on the pylons, but the flight model takes real missile weight and drag into account after those missiles are fired upon the target.
  • So basically it calculates weight/drag of real CATM on the pylon. But not for virtual rounds before they are fired.
  • Like 11

+1

If they categorise it as "pods" this would mean a lot more loadout options on aerobatics servers too.

Would love to see the AMD pods aswell.

• Like 6

RIG SPECS:

-Win 10 professional

-i5 8600k @5.0GHz

-ASUS Maximus X Code

-Samsung 960 Evo 256GB M2 SSD

-Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M2 SSD

-32GB DDR4 RAM @3000MHz

-Asus Strix 1080 Ti 11G

-LG 34UM68-P Monitor

Notebook:

-Win10

- 2018 ASUS ROG GL703gs-E5011T

(i7-8570H, 16GB DDR4, 256GB M2 SSD,GTX1070 8GB.

+1000000

I can't stress it enough; this would be incredibly useful for realistically oriented communities. At the moment, we have to use shoddy scripts or simply giving each airframe immortality if we want to practice A-A without actually dying, which is less than optimal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante