VaicomPro Kneeboard tabs issue. Please help!

Skyraider79er

I bought the Vaiocom Pro Bundle Package with all the extensions and installed them according to the manual. I searched the forums and couldn’t find a resolve to my problem. The LOG tab and the NOTES tab on the Kneeboard does not appears be in the command system logic. I would verbally say “Show Tasking Order” and it would show “show tasking order” unrecognized. The same goes for “ Show Notes” command. Also when I click on the profile, I am not seeing the Kneeboard (12) category like people are showing in the forums. I expanded and collapsed and it is not there. Anyways, all the other Kneeboard tabs work flawlessly with my voice commands. I have been trying to find the solution on my own for a few days now with no success. Thanks in advance for your help!

I do.

When I transmit in the profile box it literally says Unrecognized: “Show tasking order” as if it is not in the command logic. The same with “Show notes.” The yellow square is next to the word Unrecognized. I cannot believe VaicomPro has no customer service. I contacted them multiple times but they sure took my money right away. Geez!

I remember having trouble with the voice commands for a couple of the tabs, notes included.

This won't solve the voice commands not working, but the solution that worked for me was setting up key commands for controlling the tabs.. which i prefer over using voice commands, especially since i'll use keys to control the rest of the kneeboard (on/off, next/prev page, etc)

kneeboard.tab.prv and kneeboard.tab.nxt are what I used, but you can do specific tabs too.

Could maybe setup your own voice command (via "when i say") that point to these commands and maybe that works? Like when you say "notes" it executes "kneeboard.tab.notes"?

kneeboard command options from user manual:

kneeboard.tab.log
kneeboard.tab.aocs
kneeboard.tab.jtac
kneeboard.tab.tanker
kneeboard.tab.awacs
kneeboard.tab.atc
kneeboard.tab.flight
kneeboard.tab.ref
kneeboard.tab.notes
kneeboard.tab.prv
kneeboard.tab.nxt
kneeboard.opac.up
kneeboard.opac.dn

image.png

Edited by Munkwolf
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 3:07 AM, Skyraider79er said:

Thanks to all. I found the solution to my problem. It was my own silly fault. Thanks though, I appreciate it!

What was your solution? I haven't had luck switching to all of the tabs. Some seem to work while others don't.. This sounds like the same issue you were having.