Multi crew weapons

MarkMD

9 hours ago, MarkMD said:

In multicrew, unable to fire mini guns as the co-pilot, after rockets been fired by pilot. 

It worked before. Check that weapons selector switch is in correct position. When I have AI co-pilot, every time he fires guns, that switch would move to guns position, so I had to manualy select rockets before firing. Might be happening with MC too.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 AM, admiki said:

It worked before. Check that weapons selector switch is in correct position. When I have AI co-pilot, every time he fires guns, that switch would move to guns position, so I had to manualy select rockets before firing. Might be happening with MC too.

I’m aware of the ai turning off the switch, it’s when I’m in multi crew when this happens.  My real pilot was flying the uh1-h and I was sitting in the left seat. It just failed to allow me to fire. 

+1

I reproduced this last night with my human co-pilot on a DCS Dedicated Server.. both of us using the same version (Beta) of DCS .... he could activate/lower/manipulate the flex sight and the miniguns would move but him trying both the  Co-pilot fire weapon default RAlt+Spacebar keyboard command and mapping that command to his joystick buttons would not allow him to fire the weapon.

I was able to fire the weapon from the pilot's seat. 

• Like 1

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit

Same here, completely undable to fire the miniguns as long as the co-pilot has the flexible sight activated (both the co-pilot and pilot can't shoot using any of the keybindings). If the flexible sight is deactivated, only the pilot can shoot the miniguns

• Like 1

• ED Team

please include a short track replay example if possible

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2