Can't Rearm/Refuel At Road Base

StormBat

Hello all, I hope all is good with you and yours.  Recently I created a road base to land at to rearm and refuel, and I put in the proper vehicles to rearm and refuel.  For some reason I'm not getting the normal "copy" from ground crew, and nothing happens.  I've been making missions for years now and never encountered this problem before.  Do I have to do something different because it's a road base and not an actual air base?  Thanks all,  Hope I can get this resolved today.  Cheers.

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

• ED Team

Hi

please include a track replay showing the problem so we can check it

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

15 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

please include a track replay showing the problem so we can check it

thank you

Thanks mate, hope this helps.  Cheers

Road Base Test.trk

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

2 hours ago, Flappie said:

Your road base is missing an invisible FARP. Add one and it will work. 🙂

image.png

Road Base Test_fix.trk 183.47 kB · 0 downloads

Ahhhh  okay,  thank you mate I'll try it right away.  Whoo hoo!  Now I can continue creating this mission.  Thanks again Flappie,  and sorry BIGNEWY, my bad never made a road base before so that was new to me.  Thank you for your quick reply, your awesome and and a perfect person for the job, ED must be very proud.  Cheers to both of you! 

• Like 1