Help please?? Warthog HOTAS not working as it should

DevPreach

Hi All,

Well due to our lovely US Postal Service I finally got my Warthog HOTAS yesterday that should have been delivered 4 days prior to that instead.   I got everything unboxed and put together and the software installed and everything working as it should(or so I thought).   I donned my headset, started my head tracking system, started DCS World, and proceeded to go through and setup all my controls for the maiden voyage of my A10C-II with my Warthog HOTAS.   Fired up some instant action and hit fly and the issues started.   I have my controls configured correctly for pitch and roll etc but no unless I purposely force the aircraft down it keeps wanting to pitch up.    Anybody have any suggestions??   Other than that I'm loving my new HOTAS system.   Something tells me I had this issue with my Logitech X56 when I first got it with the original A10C in DCS World but I forget what the issue was and how to fix it.   Help please????   I have not tried it with any other aircraft to see if it was an A10C issue or an issue across the board.

DevPreach

Edited by DevPreach
Wanted to add information

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

Why don't you check out your axis assigned in game to see if you are not on a wrong way or worse

if you have several peripherals using the same function?the same axis?

When binding in options menu you will see that many of commands are doubled and tripled and even quadrupled.

Good game

18 minutes ago, cromhunt said:

Why don't you check out your axis assigned in game to see if you are not on a wrong way or worse

When binding in options menu you will see that many of commands are doubled and tripled and even quadrupled.

Good game

Cromhunt is correct double check ALL the fields and check as above for double key binds.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

13 hours ago, cromhunt said:

Good game

12 hours ago, rapid said:

Cromhunt is correct double check ALL the fields and check as above for double key binds.

I made sure there were no duplicated key binds/axis assignments during my initial setup.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS