CH47 Chinook, flyable, clickable, EFM

New link to the CH-47 Discord.

https://discord.gg/FT2zb94Pve

This one will not expire.

Cheers!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 month later...

Can't believe someone actually made this mod, and even included the guns-a-go-go variant. My dad flew Chinooks in the US Army for 15 years (D and F models) and is gonna get a huge kick out of this I'm sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Mi-8MTV2 | MiG-21 | M-2000C | F-86F | P-51D | BS2 | UH-1H | FC3 | CA 1.5 | A-10C |

i7 2700k --EVGA GTX970 --16Gb RAM --Seiki 39" 4K --Saitek X-55 Rhino --Saitek Pro Flight Pedals --TrackIR 5 --Win10 x64

• 3 weeks later...

Conflict with A-4E-C noted:

ERROR.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

23 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

Conflict with A-4E-C noted:

ERROR.jpg

A4E mod crew have added that .......   code that the A4E crew have put in their mod.......their mod just looks in the files for the Ch47 mod and prints that......... suspect they were trying to get the conflict with the CH47 and Ch53 sorted........

PS it is sorted already

PPS This link is dead..... go to the Discord channel mentioned above to get this mod

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, Madmaxx said:

Hi i have read the forum but no solution

My collective seems to want to stay at 50% in the cockpit i pull up ok and down it flicks back to middle and does not seem to be working 

Madmaxx

I also got initially the same problem. Go to the discord:  https://discord.gg/FT2zb94Pve  there is a fix for that in the Releases-ch47 section. 

On 3/5/2022 at 11:38 AM, slipstream21 said:

Would be great if we could have a sound mod from Skullz so that it’s similar to the Huey. 

WHY??

It sounds just like a CH-47 now.

Why on earth would you want it to sound like a Huey?

• Like 3

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same issues as others reported:

1- With the throttle at 100% (Warthog left lever forward), the message is still saying set throttle at 100%.

2- Seriously excess roll at low collective levels and various other times.

3- Can't make it slow and sink without collective down, pulling back and gaining a bit of altitude before it sinks rapidly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

is the beautiful mod of this iconic piece of helicopterflight still in further developement?

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...