problem with led rgb joystick x56

fghidalg

i have problems with the rgb leds of the throttle, these suddenly turned on in 2 colors, the bottom panel has one color and the side other, besides i can not put them in a single color, i can only leave them in light blue and green, but i can't put them in total red or total blue, someone has had this problem, we would appreciate your help

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

Downloads - X56 Space/Flight H.O.T.A.S. – Logitech Support + Download

Install the Software to change the color if that don't work live with it or get a new stick if you can't. I'm thinking maybe some l.e.d.'s have burnt out.

thank you friend, but the truth that the drivers already had them and did not help me, since i do not manage to change the lights through these, in the end in github find a program that i served, very grateful

12 hours ago, fghidalg said:

thank you friend, but the truth that the drivers already had them and did not help me, since i do not manage to change the lights through these, in the end in github find a program that i served, very grateful

Well I must of NOT posted the correct download because I too have a X56 H.O.T.A.S. and just downloaded the software last week and I know for a fact that it comes with the install program that lets you customize your throttle joystick and the rudders are a separate download. The software has the RGB change color in it. This is also the program you can set all your controls up with the MODE switch M1 M2 M3 but I do not like using it. The program use a lot of memory when running in the background. After going back to the site they have changed the download WOW I just did this less then a week ago. I went to this page but now it leads to a way different page??? lol 

Logitech G X56 VR Simulator Compatible HOTAS Joystick