Mission 1 and Mission 3

Photon

Mission 1.

The steerpoint for the target, is at xx (16 or something) thousand feet. I thought maybe this was a design decision, and we should change it ourselves in the planning stage. However, in the next missions, the steerpoints over target areas seem to be on ground level. 

Mission3. 

There is some sort of truck (named Refueler M978 or something) parked in front of the F15E, parked at the very south of the airport (named Dodge Departure / Dodge 11 etc). When the Dodge flight starts to taxi, the southmost plane immediately impacts the truck, and explodes.

I moved it in the planner, so I could play the mission without planes exploding behind me :p. But fyi

20210913010047_1.jpg20210913010229_1.jpg

Edited by Photon

Thanks for letting me know!  There was a change to F-16C steerpoints recently so they are no longer automatically at ground level.  I submitted new files and this should be resolved in the next update.  I believe it only affected mission 1 and 9.

Oops, I must have mis-clicked while moving static objects around recently.  I will get that squared away.  For now, this shouldn't affect the mission outcome at all other than looking bad. 🙂 

• Like 1